Don't risk losing your Medicaid benefits.
Renewing your Medicaid Eligibility is as easy as 1-2-3
- You should receive a letter from Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS). This letter will arrive a few months before your Medicaid anniversary. It will explain how to verify your Medicaid eligibility.
- If you are eligible for Medicaid, you can continue your coverage. You can also choose another plan. If you are no longer eligible for Medicaid, you can explore Marketplace and Medicare options.
- Didn’t receive your letter? Or are unsure of your anniversary Date? Visit https://www.healthearizonaplus.gov or call 1-855-HEA-PLUS (1-855-432-7587), Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Why is this important? If you don’t verify your Medicaid eligibility on time, you will lose your Medicaid benefits.
You can also call Care1st Health Plan Arizona Member Services at 1-866-560-4042 (TTY/TDY 711) to assist you with questions.
- Find a Doctor, Hospital, Urgent Care, Pharmacy
- Behavioral Health Crisis Hotlines
- Prescription Drug
- Member Handbook
- Member Orientation
- Healthy Rewards
- Care Management Program
- Community Resources
- Member Newsletters
- Smoking Cessation
- Member Advocacy Council
- Member Advocacy Tools
- Prior Authorization Guidelines & Criteria
- Disease Management
- Practice and Preventive Health Guidelines
- Quality Measure Results
- AHCCCS Member and Provider Survey Results
- AHCCCS Annual Renewal / Redetermination
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Non-Discrimination and Accessibility
- Language Assistance
- Preventing Fraud
- Resources for Adoptive Families
- Steps 2 Success
- What to do if you have a problem or a complaint
- Contact Us
- AZ End of Life Care