Notice of Privacy Practices
Care1st Health Plan Arizona, Inc. (HMO) appreciates your confidence and trust in allowing us to manage your health care needs.
We respect your privacy and will protect the medical information we receive about you.
This notice will tell you about how we may use and disclose medical information we receive about you.
This notice also explains some of your rights and some of our duties regarding the use and disclosure of you medical information.
- Find a Doctor, Hospital, Urgent Care, Pharmacy
- Behavioral Health Crisis Hotlines
- Prescription Drug
- Member Handbook
- Member Orientation
- Healthy Rewards
- Care Management Program
- Community Resources
- Member Newsletters
- Smoking Cessation
- Member Advocacy Council
- Member Advocacy Tools
- Prior Authorization Guidelines & Criteria
- Disease Management
- Practice and Preventive Health Guidelines
- Quality Measure Results
- AHCCCS Member and Provider Survey Results
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Preventing Fraud
- Resources for Adoptive Families
- Steps 2 Success
- What to do if you have a problem or a complaint
- Contact Us
- AZ End of Life Care