Care1st Drug Formulary
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona Comprehensive Machine Readable File
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona Family Planning PDL 04.01.19
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona Comprehensive PDL
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona Dual Eligible PDL 04.01.19
- Summary of Formulary changes
- 2018 Care1st Diabetic Supply Information
- AHCCCS Drug List (Effective October 1, 2018)
- Care1st Health Plan Arizona Family Planning Provider PDL Updates 03.07.19
- 2019 Limited Specialty Network - AHCCCS Members
A formulary is a list of all the drugs that are covered for a specific insurance plan. Generally, drugs listed in the formulary are covered as long as the drug is medically necessary, the prescription is filled through a network pharmacy or network mail order facility (when applicable), and other coverage rules are followed. For some drugs, there are additional requirements or limits to coverage.
The drugs on formulary are selected by the drug plan and health professionals. The formulary drugs are then verified by a Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, consisting of independent physicians and pharmacists.
Not all drugs are included on the plan formulary. In some cases, drugs are excluded from benefit coverage. In other instances, a combination of criteria was used in making the determination not to include a particular drug.
- Blast Faxes
- Compliance Resources
- Community Resources
- Disease Management
- Filing a Claim
- Mailings & Reference Materials
- Our Network
- Practice & Preventive Health Guidelines
- Prior Authorization Guidelines & Criteria
- Provider Rep Contact Info
- Quality Measure Results