Member Services is here for you! Our team is available to help you find a doctor. We can answer questions about your benefits, help you resolve a problem and make sure you get the services you need.
Give us a call!
(602) 778-1800 or (866) 560-4042
To speak to a nurse 24 hours a day / 7 days per week, call the Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-746-3163.
The outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) may be stressful for people and communities. Fear and anxiety about a disease can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions in adults and children.
If you feel depressed or anxious, we encourage you:
1. Reach out to your current provider for help
2. Call Member Services for help to find a provider (contact information above)
3. Visit the AHCCCS website for resources for coping during an infectious disease outbreak:
b. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Behavioral Health Resources
- Find a Doctor, Hospital, Urgent Care, Pharmacy
- Behavioral Health Crisis Hotlines
- Prescription Drug
- Member Handbook
- Community Resources
- Member Newsletters
- Smoking Cessation
- Member Advocacy Council
- Prior Authorization Guidelines & Criteria
- Disease Management
- Practice and Preventive Health Guidelines
- Quality Measure Results
- AHCCCS Member and Provider Survey Results
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Preventing Fraud
- What to do if you have a problem or a complaint
- Contact Us